It provides 32 inputs with recallable XMAX Class A preamps, 16 line outs, and 3 main outs (left, right, and mono/center); 32 internal channels and 25 buses; a 52x34 FireWire 800 recording interface; 96 kHz operation; and extensive signal processing.
Designed for live-sound mixing and studio recording, the RM32AI's Active Integration technology includes direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking and tightly integrated Capture recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and a Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.
PreSonus StudioLive RM32 AI Rack-Mounted Digital Mixer Features
- Fully recallable mixer
- 32 locking XLR inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 16 XLR line outputs on the front, mirrored on rear-panel DB25 jack
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono) with analog trim pots
- 32 LED meter grid
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses: 16 aux mix buses, 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono), 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay), Stereo solo bus
- Fat Channel signal processing on all input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more
- 52 x 34 direct digital FireWire recording interface
- UC-Surface battle-ready, live mixing and control software -- designed specifically for live sound mixing with multiplatform support for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Windows 8 multi-touch-compatible for large touchscreen mixing
- Contextual-based navigation for quick, intuitive access to all mixing functions
- Compatible with free QMix-AI personal monitoring control app for iPhone/iPod touch
- Complete solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.
- USB jack and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides wireless control
- 2 FireWire S800 ports, 1 Ethernet control port, and S/PDIF digital output
- Option card slot for future expansion, Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB cards
- Up to 96 kHz operation
- Front-panel Mute All button temporarily mutes all inputs and outputsStereo tape input (RCA jacks)
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
- +48V Meters button to display phantom power assignment on the meter grid
- 1x1 MIDI interface
- 4U rackmount
- Extensive library of tutorials and downloads
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.