Provide up to 2450 watts of clean, professional-grade power with the QSC RMX 2450a. Thanks to its 8/4/2 ohm modes, array of input/output options, and bevy of useful controls, the 2450a is a perfect fit for small or medium-sized sound setups.
Ready To Perform in Any Venue
The 2450a has two power channels which provide 750 watts at 4 ohms, 500 watts at 8 ohms, and 1200W at 2 ohms. For the maximum output, you can bridge to mono for a bone-rattling 2450 watts at 4 ohms.
Ins and Outs For All Occasions
Whether you're connecting from your mixer using 1/4" TRS, XLR, or barrier strip connections, the RMX 2450a has you covered. And its binding post or secure Neutrik Speakon output connectors ensure that even under rough treatment, the 2450a never loses a connection.
Plenty of Power Without the Noise
The 2450a sports a number of tools to minimize distortion and protect speakers. This includes channel-independent clip limiters and high-current toroidal transformers. Additionally, its 30/50Hz low-frequency filters block out inaudible but potentially equipment-damaging frequencies. Finally, each channel has LED signal and clip indicators.
With durable housing designed to keep temperatures low, be lightweight, and form a small rack footprint, the RMX 2450a is ready for any live venue setting. Give your sound system the professional treatment it deserves; the RMX 2450a is a high-performing, budget-friendly power amp.
QSC RMX 2450a Power Amplifier Features
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong