Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with "point and shoot" features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-8 (12 input channels) and TouchMix-16 (20 input channels) provide the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
"Big Mixer" TouchMix Series "no asterisk" specifications include 4-band, fully parametric EQ with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters, as well as comprehensive dynamics processing on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal, professional, digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass, lo-pass and notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs and there are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With four (TouchMix-8) or ten (TouchMix-16) auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capability. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, Professional Results TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers utilizing all types of instruments, popular microphones and pickups as well as multiple types of speakers systems, these presets help the user achieve great results quickly. The mixers' onboard Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes, and all user parameters of any mix can be saved, both internally and via USB drive.
Compact and Complete The TouchMix Series models are completely self-contained and require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides access to all mix parameters along with a physical rotary encoder and hardware buttons. The available Remote Control App for iOS devices controls all mixer parameters and the included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required. The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix Models also come complete with their own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
QSC TouchMix-8 Compact Digital Mixer Features
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong