A New Approach to Tremolo. Yes indeed, the Red Witch Pentavocal tremolo offers several features that are completely unique and unavailable elsewhere. Since the fifties the concept of tremolo has changed very little.Controls for Speed, Depth, Volume and Waveshape have been the parameters available for adjustment. Till now.
The Pentavocal tremolo is simply that - a tremolo with five different voices to choose from. You can select the frequency response by turning the rotary selector to the desired setting. From a delicate, shimmery, flutter trem to a pulsy low end throb they're all there. The Pentavocal trem can certainly also do the classic sound of a vintage valve trem and then so much more. This pedal also has another unique feature - the Bottom control.
Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo Pedal Features
- Velocity: This dial allows you to select the speed of the tremolo. From Super Slow to Super Fast.
- Depth: Allows you to control the depth of the effected sound (how ironic)
- Volume: Select from zero output to well above unity gain - this enables you to never be faced with the heinous volume drop that many trem pedals have when they're providing really deep tremming.
- Bottom: Yes – we’ve labeled one of the controls bottom – not out of homage to a British comedy series or to the shapely derrière of the fairer sex, but as a totally new option for tremolo users. The Bottom control allows the user to dial in the amount of mid range and hi frequency cut that occurs as the volume decreases in the trem cycle. Simply put; Turn the bottom control all the way to the left and the volume just increases and decreases as per a normal trem, but set it all the way to the right and you’ll find that as the volume decreases all of the hi end and midrange disappears. You can of course dial in as little or as much of this effect as you like. Turning the Bottom control fully clockwise whilst having the depth fully clockwise also allows you to access an asymmetrical wave which sounds incredibly pretty at high velocity. Lucky old you.
- Voicing: A five way rotary switch that lets you choose from 5 differently voiced tremolo settings.
- Tremulate Footswitch: Bring the effect into the the signal path by clicking this one. Truebypass switching.
- Wave Footswitch: Allows you to jump from a lovely smooth tremolo over to a hard square chop by simply depressing your foot.Bad foot, ugly, good for nothing foot..stinky foot.
- Power: The Pentavocal trem can be powered from either a nine volt battery or an external nine volt adapter (Boss PSA styled is ideal - though anything with a 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative center pin is fine.). This pedal uses some sneaky circuitry to lift the internal voltage up to 17 regulated volts - the benefit ofthis is far greater headroom.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.