Reloop ELITE is a professional DVS mixer for Serato DJ Pro, developed in close cooperation with international turntable artists. Due to the combination of a performance-oriented layout and powerful features, ELITE allows you to fully realise your DJ potential. The full version of Serato DJ Pro, including the DVS Expansion Pack, is provided plug 'n' play. Additionally, ELITE comes with two Serato control records with NoiseMap technology.
- Professional DVS Performance Mixer for Serato DJ Pro
- Developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable artists
- Control up to 12 performance modes per deck
- 3x mini Innofader Pro (latest generation) on-board, featuring twice the resolution and innovative non-contact technology, allowing for ultra-precise cuts and smooth operation
- 2 high-contrast OLED displays showing real-time information of effects, BPM, beat divisions and setup menu
- Colour-coded Tweak FX: Stand-alone effects with bipolar control
- Toggle between Filter, Crush, Flanger, White Noise and user mode via the mode button with RGB indication
- DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 audio interface with superb sound quality in 24-bit
- Two independent effect units for controlling Serato DJ Pro FX
- 3 assignable effect slots: Each with dedicated activation buttons
- Dedicated and flexible effect controls for each channel
- Mini-fader for FX Level/Depth control
- 2 FX activation modes: Either hold or toggle on/off
- Combines a performance-oriented layout with powerful features
- 16 Large, velocity sensitive RGB performance pads
- 4 mode buttons, three layers with 12 performance modes (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Pitch Play, Saved Loop, Slicer Loop, Saved Flips, Platter Play, Transport, 2 user modes) and dual layer parameter buttons per side
- Performance pad modes can be controlled independently on each deck
- Enhanced performance with RP-8000 MK2 turntables: For the first time, pad modes can be controlled individually on each device simultaneously
- Customizable fader curves and reverse function (hamster switch)
- Digital adjustment of cut in/out points in the setup menu
- Dedicated loop section with push encoder, loop length LED bar & manual loop control
- Ergonomically designed browse section for efficient one-handed use
- Convenient cue fader system with dedicated controls for volume and mix
- Easily switch between 2 computers using the Focus PC controls
- Extensive USB routing capabilities: Sampler and AUX channel can be individually routed through the Serato FX units (send/return)
- 3-band isolator EQ with full kill characteristic
- Smart Link USB ports: Auto RP-8000 MK2 deck recognition
- Can also be used as an active USB hub for external devices
- Mic/line input with 2-band EQ, independent echo effect and on/off talkover switch
- 2 headphone outputs via 6.3/3.5 mm stereo jack
- Booth ouput in stereo or mono
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- High retention USB ports
- Rock-solid construction in a durable metal design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Kesington Lock to secure the device
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.