For those of you DJing with vinyl and digging Serato's DVS system or Traktor, the Reloop RP-8000 Straight hybrid turntable may be one of the most practical performance tools out there. Simply put, the RP-8000 combines a variable-torque, quartz-driven direct-drive platter with hands-on MIDI control over your favorite DJ software, and with the Trax encoder onboard, you can easily scroll through playlists and load tracks, without ever taking your hands off your turntable. Eight multipurpose drum pads let you trigger samples, fire off cues, and perform other essential functions, and thanks to Turntable Link mode, you can daisy chain up to four RP-8000s via a single USB connection.
Reloop RP-8000 Straight Hybrid Turntable/DJ Controller
- Scratch like a pro on this performance-ready turntable
- Onboard MIDI functions deliver hands-on control
- Integrates easily with your favorite DJ software
Scratch like a pro on this performance-ready turntable
Between its bulletproof mechanics and digitally regulated timing, the direct-drive motor at the heart of Reloop's RP-8000 turntable delivers meets the standards of the most demanding old-school DJs. When you're setting up your next mix, you don't have time to mess around, and the .02%-resolution pitch control with +/- 8%, 16%, and 50% modes makes beat matching a tight and painless. Choose from classic or high torque for the response you need, adjusting the start/stop time from .2 seconds to 6 seconds, and there's a reverse button onboard the RP-8000, offering you even more performance options.
Onboard MIDI functions deliver hands-on control
In addition to being a first-rate analog turntable, the RP-8000 puts a full set of essential MIDI controls onboard. Laid out specifically with Serato DJ in mind, these controls include eight drum pads and Reloop's handy Trax encoder. Four mode buttons turn the eight drum pads function-specific controls for Serato DJ's Cue, Loop, Sample, and Slicer modes. Cooler still, the Trax encoder lets you scroll through playlists, load tracks, adjust levels, and manage a number of additional functions. On top of that, the RP-8000's pitch display doubles as a BPM counter, which is super handy when you're beat matching.
Integrates easily with your favorite DJ software
One of the things AudioBuy DJs particularly enjoy about the Reloop RP-8000 is just how easy it is to integrate it into your digital DJ rig. For starters, the RP-8000 is an official Serato accessory, which means it not only works with Serato DJ and DVS, it comes pre-mapped for plug-and-play support of many of Serato DJ's essential functions. If you prefer DJing with Native Instruments Traktor, then Reloop also has you covered with their included MIDI maps. And if you're running multiple RP-8000s, USB A and B connectors on the back let you daisy chain up to four turntables, saving you the hassle of clogging up your USB ports or carrying around a hub.
Reloop RP-8000 Hybrid Turntable/DJ Controller Features
- A top-notch, battle-ready DJ turntable with MIDI control for DJ software
- Quartz-controlled direct-drive motor delivers professional performance
- Adjustable start/stop and torque let you fine tune the feel of your deck
- 3-range pitch adjustment (8%/16%/50%) with .2% resolution makes beat matching easy
- Onboard MIDI controls compatible with Serato DJ, Native Instruments Traktor, and more
- 4 modes and 8 drum pads give you control over Cue, Loop, Sample, and Slicer functions
- Split the drum pads across 2 functions by pressing 2 function buttons at once
- Trax encoder lets you scroll through playlists, load tracks, change volumes, and more
- Turntable Link mode lets you daisy chain up to 4 turntables via USB
- Includes "skip-proof" straight tone arm (stylus and headshell NOT included)
Get the analog deck and digital DJ control you need with the Reloop RP-8000!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong