As the first bus-powered 4-channel Thunderbolt audio interface, the Resident Audio T4 is a revolutionary product. Plug in into your Thunderbolt-equipped Mac (or approved Windows computer), for instant recording and playback with high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio and near-zero latency. The T4 rocks high-quality mic preamps and converters, and it comes with all the essential software drivers and a truckloads of great features such as its auto-detecting Multichannel Output Mode and Smart Monitoring, which automatically switches between stereo and mono depending upon your input config. It's also got flexible I/O with combo connector inputs and even MIDI. Whether you're a producer, musician, or DJ, the T4 will change the way you make music.
Resident Audio T4 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Features
- Near-zero latency for virtually instantaneous recording and playback
- Four channels of I/O; support for high resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio
- Four combo XLR-1/4" inputs, each with input gain controls and three-color wraparound LEDs
- Four balanced TRS 1/4" outputs for connection to speakers and external mixers
- Dedicated headphone output and secondary headphone output
- Input mix control to blend live signal with computer playback
- Master Big Knob output control is easy to get to
- Smart Monitoring automatically switches between stereo and mono
- High-quality mic preamps and AD/DA converters
- Phantom power allows use of condenser microphones
- Bus-powered (no need for AC or batteries)
- Compatible with Thunderbolt equipped Mac and approved PCs running Windows
- Comes with all required software drivers and Thunderbolt cable
- Lightweight, portable, and roadworthy aluminum/acrylic chassis
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.