Get the monstrous tone of the Revv Purple Channel in a tour-grade stomp.
A lot of additional time went into making the Revv G3 distortion pedal feel right under the fingers with even saturation and nice bloom and attack – not flat and sterile. Testing with different kinds of rigs – making it as versatile as possible. It can be used in studios; on fly-rig boards with cab modeling direct to front of house; in front of big, high-gain heads and used with little combos. During development, it received much positive feedback from touring artists, producers and session guys – but it still went through over a 16 revisions to get it just right, and the results speak for themselves.FEATURES
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Purple Channel” from the Generator 120 and 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Durable, tested construction
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk and pop artists worldwide
- Optimized for analog, digital and hybrid rigs
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Top-mounted jacks
- 1-year warranty
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.