The J. Rockett WTF Fuzz is the fuzz for people who don't like fuzz! Get mild OD sounds all the way to crazy random octave fuzz. You can achieve sounds similar to a trumpet or trombone as made famous by Paul Trombetta, who created this circuit. Switch from dark and smooth to neutral and bright. The darkest setting works well with Vox style amps and the bright setting works well with Fender and Marshall.
Rockett WTF Fuzz Pedal Features
- Boost knob that is essentially an A/B volume in order to leave gain structures unaffected and achieve more volume for solo boosts.
- The Volume not only affects the output but the louder it is, the thicker it gets.
- The bypass switch engages the pedal
- The gain knob not only affects the amount of gain but also is critical and specific for achieving the "trombone sounds." The Gain knob, in conjunction with the WTF knob, can create some pretty crazy sounds.
- The WTF knob is the heart of the beast! You can go from a very smooth, soulful and milk OD sound all the way up to crazy, random, low octave sounds. Dial it in just right, along with the gain knob, to achieve those awesome "trombone sounds!"
- LED's indicate the bypass mode and boost volume control.
Rockett WTF Fuzz Pedal Specs
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.25 x 3.25"
- Power: 9 Volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- Battery: 9 Volt
- Bypass: True Bypass Switching
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.