Roger Linn Designs AdrenaLinn III Beat-synced Filter Effects Pedal at a Glance
- Beat-synced filter effects
- Beat-synced audio delay
- 40 great modeled amp sounds
- Drum machine and more onboard
AdrenaLinn III's Beat-Synched Filter Modulation effects give you the classic modulation effects you know and love like tremolo, flanging, filter sweeps, vibrato, rotary speaker and auto-pan, but moving in perfect synch to its drumbeats or MIDI clock. No longer will you need to hope your tremolo stays in synch to your track, or try to make your flanger reach the top of its cycle when you want it to. With AdrenaLinn III, you simply select a tempo-based speed value - 1/8 notes, 1/8 note triplets, 1/16 notes, anything from every 8 measures to 1/32 note triplets - and AdrenaLinn III keeps perfect synch. But the real fun comes with AdrenaLinn III's new and unique modulation effects like Random Filter, Random Flanging and Random Tremolo, Filter Tremolo, Pulse Tremolo, Sawtooth Tremolo, Sawtooth Filter Tremolo, Hard-Switched Auto Pan and much, much more.
Beat-synced audio delay
Like the Beat-Synched Filter Modulation effects, AdrenaLinn III provides a Beat-Synched Audio Delay. Simply select a tempo-based delay setting--1/4 notes, dotted 1/8 notes, anything from 2 measures up to 1/32 note triplets--and the delay signal plays in perfect synch to the internal drumbeats or MIDI Clock. Set it to 1 or 2 measures (up to 2.8 seconds of delay) for our unique Delay Loops, which allow you to play chords on one bar, solo over them on the next bar as they play back , play new chords on the next bar over the last bar's solo, and on and on. A great inspirational tool.
40 great modeled amp sounds
AdrenaLinn III provides 40 accurate models of classic and modern guitar amps, as well as a few bass amps, 2 distortion boxes and even a tube mic preamp. With new enhancements for tube saturation simulation, the guitar amps modeled include Fender, Marshall, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Roland, Hiwatt, Soldano, Bogner, Deizel, Budda, Matchless, ENGL plus a number of custom Roger Linn Design amps for the more radical tones. Four bass amps are included from Acoustic, Ampeg, Gallien-Krueger and SWR. We also include Fuzz Tone and Octave Fuzz, as well as a simulated tube clean preamp for mic recording and full-frequency direct guitar tones.
Drum machine and more onboard
A great-sounding--and great-feeling--drum machine is included with 200 user-programmable drumbeats and over 40 sampled sounds. Two degrees of swing permit very natural-sounding grooves. Factory beats include Rock/Pop, 1/16 Note Grooves, Swing Grooves, Triplet Feels, Hip Hop, Electronica/Techno/Dance, World/Brazilian/Reggae/Latin, Jazz, Simple Counts and Processed Beats. Sounds include 9 kicks, 9 snare, 6 hihats, toms, ride, shaker, tambourine, congas, claps, triangle and cowbell. An additional simple guitar amp distortion simulator--independent of the amp models--provides great lo-fi sounds, and the drumbeats can also be routed through the reverb, delay or the entire guitar effects signal path for incredible-sounding processed beats. A stereo-output reverb adds depth and fullness, the compressor adds sustain and is great for evening out the level of resonant modulated filter peaks, the Noise Gate has a flawless transparency with natural note decay, and the tuner rejects hum and noise to keep you in tune during live performance.
Roger Linn Designs AdrenaLinn III Beat-synced Filter Effects Pedal Features
- 40 amp models, all enhanced for accuracy, presence and improved tube saturation
- Stereo reverb
- User presets increased to 200 and filled with great new sounds.
- User drumbeats increased to 200 and filled with great new beats.
- Right foot switch is now named EFFECT and may be assigned per-preset to enable any specific effect or combination. Functions of both foot switches may be reassigned.
- Greatly enhanced MIDI pedalboard control: up to 10 MIDI footswitches and 2 MIDI expression pedals may be assigned to control nearly all internal settings and commands
- A variable Amp Drive Boost has been added, actuated by panel or MIDI foot switches
- Stereo width of modulation effects and delay are now adjustable
- Envelope attack and decay times are now adjustable for random filter and random tremolo effects
- Four new Modulation Effects are added: Auto Pan, Wah Pedal, Fixed Filter and Sci-Fi
- Simple guitar amp distortion now exists for drumbeats, independent of guitar amp models
- Internal drums may be triggered from MIDI
- Variable-frequency lowpass filters have been added to output of amp models, delay and drumbeats
- Improved drum sounds
- Noise gate is improved
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.