The Roland SCOOPER is a unique modular effect combining a single-pass loop recorder and Scatter effect with unprecedented control and flexibility. Able to be used as a tabletop unit or as a Eurorack module, and with an array of CV/Gate inputs, this compact 21 HP unit has a wide range of uses from studio production to live performance. Not only for modular synth users, SCOOPER is perfect for keyboard players, guitarists, DJs or any adventurous musician looking to expand their sound. Carefully crafted in Japan, SCOOPER has large, ultra-smooth controls with over 16 million steps of resolution and is fully re-programmable via computer or tablet.
Single-pass looper with dramatic Scatter effects
SCOOPER is an ultra-modern effect that can sample, mangle, degrade and glitch captured loops of incoming audio. After capturing an audio loop, you can use SCOOPER to adjust the loop's pitch as well as process it through a filter section and various Scatter types that slice and warp individual steps. Using the large comfortable controls or standard 1/8" patch cables, you can independently control the Scatter type and depth, pitch, filter, sync trigger and Scatter on/off toggle. Both the Scatter Depth and Scatter Type parameters have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source. Two inputs and two outputs make SCOOPER a stereo-capable, 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems, and AIRA Link USB compatibility gives it single-cable, plug and play connectivity with the MX-1 Mix Performer.
Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize SCOOPER's internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution "GRF" knobs. You can reprogram SCOOPER in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other SCOOPER users. While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize SCOOPER's internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution "GRF" knobs. You can reprogram SCOOPER in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other SCOOPER users.
Roland Scooper Modular Scatter Module Features
- Single-pass looper with dramatic Scatter effects
- CV/Gate parameter control including Scatter depth/type, pitch, and filter
- Tabletop unit or 21 HP Eurorack module using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- 24-bit knobs with over 16 million steps of resolution
- Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
- 15 patchable submodules, expandable with free updates
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs with dual-mono or stereo capability
- AIRA Link compatible
- 24bit/96kHz audio interface
- Carefully crafted in Japan
- CV Input Level: -10 +10 V
- GATE Input Level: +3 V
- Maximum Recording Time: 10 Sec
- REC/PLAY button
- GRF 1 knob (SCATTER DEPTH)
- GRF 2 knob (SCATTER TYPE)
- GRF 3 knob (PITCH)
- GRF 4 knob (FILTER)
- GRF 5 button (SYNC TRIG)
- GRF 6 button (SCATTER)
- VOLUME knob
- Indicator: Center Indicator
- INPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
- REMOTE IN jack: Miniature phone type
- OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
- GFR 1-6 jacks: Miniature phone type
- USB port: MicroB type (Audio/MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- Current draw: 950 mA (AC adaptor), 450 mA (Eurorack power)
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY," Eurorack installation screws, Eurorack power cable
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1 x 5 1/16 x 2 5/16" (106.6 x 128.4 x 58.3mm)
- Weight: 12oz (320g)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.