A True Sequencing Synthesizer The TB-3 is a true 32-step sequencer, with illuminated beat display at the top of the unit for 16 beats -- so you'll always know where you are in the sequence. To make things interesting, Roland has added an automatic pattern generation function as well as a random pattern modification function, so you can create new and interesting beats in just seconds.
A Touchy-Feely Kind of Synthesizer A multifunctional illuminated touch pad serves as a one-octave keyboard, which performing other functions like input for filter envelopes modulation, and controlling other synthesis parameters. Knobs at the top of the unit provide must-have controls like cutoff, resonance, and effect level, and the touchpad is pressure-sensitive, so nuances like stroke pressure will be translated into the music as if you were playing on a normal keyboard. The TB-3 isn't just a sequencer -- it can truly be played like an instrument!
Analog Circuit Behavior Technology Each AIRA unit is authentically crafted based on the original specifications of the '80s instrument which inspired it. Using DSPs and Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, Roland has painstakingly created an exact digital copy of the original analog circuits used in the TB-303, going so far as to model the behavior of the analog circuits themselves -- allowing the TB-3 to function and sound like its predecessor. The result is a vintage-sounding instrument with a modern and intuitive user interface.
See what AIRA is all about with this video from Roland
Roland TB-3 AIRA Touch Bassline Synthesizer Features - Roland TB-303-inspired bassline synthesizer with pressure sensitive touchpad input
- Sounds modeled after original TB-303 sounds with Roland's ACB technology
- 134 sound patches including both original TB-303 sounds and new four-oscillator and effects-based basses, leads, and sound effects
- Knobs to control volume, cutoff, resonance, accent, and effect
- Illuminated 16-step sequencer (32 steps total, 64 preset patterns)
- Enter steps manually or craft your beats using the touchpad
- Automatic pattern generation, random pattern modification, and pattern copy functions
- Scatter function with slicing, reverse, gating, and other effects -- 8 different Scatter variations and 10 levels of depth
- Pressure sensitive touchpad serves as one octave keyboard, filter and envelope input, and continues slider controlling pitch, volume, and modulation with one finger
- Dedicated Tempo control with shuffle and tap tempo buttons
- Bright LEDs ensure visibility, even in dim environments
- Roland Analog Circuit Behavior Technology realistically models analog synths in a more affordable all-digital unit
- 1/4 inch headphone output
- Stereo or mono 1/4 inch master output
- MIDI in and out
- USB port
- Powered via included power supply or via USB X
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.