A powerful and advanced drum module which adds an affordable entry to Roland's legendary lineup of electronic drums.
Roland V-Drums are known for their quality sounds, great playability and response, ease of use and rugged reliability. The TD-17 Series kits are the newest member of the Roland family that continue the commitment to these proven benefits.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate player, semi-professional or even a home studio enthusiast, the TD-17 kits offer features for all players.
The powerful TD-17 Drum Sound Module has a new set of sounds based on Roland’s popular flagship TD-50. The module is packed with over 300 quality drums, percussion and effects sounds, and 100 kits to cover any musical style. The TD-17 module also includes the ability to import sounds—a first for V-Drums kits in this price range. Combined with built-in sounds and easy sound editing, creating your own custom sounds and kits are virtually limitless. The TD-17 also includes built in Bluetooth for streaming music from a smart device, a great way to learn or just play along with your favorite songs. You can even record your performances and save your playing on a standard SDHC card.
- Drum Kits: 100 (Preset: 50)
- Instruments: 310
- Internal memory size: 32MB / 100 User Samples (includes preloaded factory samples)
- Total sound length: 295 seconds in mono, 148 seconds in stereo
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Kit Effects: Ambience: 25 types, Multi-effect: 30 types, Pad EQ: Can be assigned to each pad
- Master Effects: Bass (EQ), Treble (EQ)
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2 / Supports A2DP (Audio) and MIDI over Bluetooth
- Song Player: File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit) and MP3 (*2)
- Recorder: Recording method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 minutes (Temporary recording length: 3 min) (*3)
- Trigger Input connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (AUX, CRASH2) (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Output jacks: (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Phones jack: (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Mix In jack: (stereo miniature phone type)
- SDHC SD Card Slot
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio)
- Display: 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 490 mA
- Dimensions: 223 (W) x 196 (D) x 65 (H) mm; 8.8125 (W) x 7.75 (D) x 2.5625" (H)
- Weight: 0.9 kg / 2 lb. (excluding AC adaptor)
- Included Accessories: Sound Module Mount, Smart Phone Tray Holder, AC Adaptor, Multi-Pin (DB-25) Cable Harness, Owner’s Manual
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.