Eleven-Instrument Step Sequencer The TR-8 is a fully programmable 11-channel sequencing drum machine. It has all the drums you need -- from the bass drum to the cymbals -- all modeled faithfully after the original 808 and 909 sounds we've been dancing to for decades. Up to 32 steps can be programmed in real time, and instruments can be added or removed on the fly. There's also a pattern randomization function and a pattern copy function, with room to store 16 user-programmed patterns, so you'll have no trouble diving right in and generating beats on the TR-8.
Analog Circuit Behavior Technology Each AIRA unit is authentically crafted based on the original specifications of the '80s instrument which inspired it. Using DSPs and Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, Roland has painstakingly created an exact digital copy of the original analog circuits used in the TR-808 and TR-909, going so far as to model the behavior of the analog circuits themselves, allowing the TR-8 to function and sound just like its predecessors. The TR-8 delivers real 808 sounds in a modern unit!
Learn more about Analog Circuit Behavior technology
Roland TR-8 Rhythm Performer Features - Roland TR-808-inspired drum machine - Sounds modeled after original TR-808 and TR-909 sounds with Roland's ACB technology
- 16 drum kits with 11 instrument types
- Level, tune, attack, comp, and decay controls for bass drum
- Level, tune, snappy, comp, and decay controls for snare drum
- Level, tune, and decay controls for low tom, mid tom, high tom, rim shot, hand clap, closed hi-hat, open hi-hat, cymbal crash, and ride cymbal
- Real-time pattern creation with up to 32 steps
- 16 user patterns
- Authentic TR-REC behavior lets you turn instruments on or off on-the-fly
- Control up to four types of rolls or mute each instrument individually
- Large Tempo knob and Tap Tempo button and Fine and Shuffle adjustment knobs
- Accent intensity control knob
- Per-step reverb and delay effects with control knobs
- External input with volume control knob and built-in per-step Side Chain function for rhythmic ducking and gating effects
- Scatter function with reverse, glitch, gate, truncate, stutter, and more -- 10 different Scatter variations with adjustable depth
- Pattern copy and pattern randomization functions for each beat generation
- Tempo range: 40-300 beats per minutes
- Bright LEDs ensure visibility, even in dim environments
- Roland Analog Circuit Behavior Technology realistically models analog synths in a more affordable all-digital unit
- Two assignable 1/4-inch analog outputs
- 1/4-inch stereo external input
- 1/4-inch stereo headphone output
- Stereo or mono 1/4-inch master output
- MIDI in and out
- USB port
- Powered via included power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.