The Bellari VP549 is a phonograph preamplifier with RIAA EQ. RIAA equalization is a specification for the recording and playback of phonograph records, established by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
The Bellari VP549 has excellent true sound resolution, no frequencies are omitted. Its tone center is right in the middle of the music. It performs very well on the extremes and never loses its solid performance when the music gets loud. It never gives you the impression that it has artificially fluffed up the bass or over emphasized the treble. It is well balanced and bold, yet has a very surprising attack that will take your rig to the next level.
- Three selectable cartridge load capacitance options
- Rumble Filter
- Control to attenuate level
- Power supply
- Selective Cartridge loading is a feature rarely seen on affordable phono preamps, and it makes a difference.
- The ability to attenuate output level of the cartridge is a big deal if you need to adjust it and do not have the option to do so.
- No surface mount (SMT) parts are ever used at Bellari. We use all thru hole components.
- The VP549 was designed with true phase integrity. The audio signal is not out of phase in our circuit, this is a bigger deal than you might think.
The power supply of the VP549 is in a different league. The VP549 around the power supply in an effort to make it as quiet as possible. You simply will not need to upgrade the power supply of the VP549 -- Bellari already did that for you.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.