Your Go-to Studio Ribbon Mic!
Here's a ribbon mic that's built to take on practically any sound source in the room! Royer's amazing R-101 works well on everything from drums to acoustic guitars to loud amplifiers. You'll love the smooth "you are there" sound you get from the R-101. You'll also appreciate the peace of mind you get knowing that this ribbon mic is robust enough to handle all these sources, thanks to its high SPL handling (in excess of 135dB). A built-in multilayer windscreen helps protect the mic's ribbon element from plosives and wind damage. Put the remarkably affordable R-101 on an amp cab, a trumpet, a drum kit, or a piano, and you'll be a believer!
Royer R-101 Passive Ribbon Microphone Features
- High SPL capabilities for electric guitar and percussion
- Multilayered windscreen provides superior protection to ribbon element
- No internal electronics to overload or produce distortion up to maximum SPL rating
- Extremely low residual noise
- Ribbon element not affected by heat or humidity
- Absence of high-frequency peaks, ringing, and phase shifts
- Equal sensitivity from front or back of element
- Acoustic operating principle: Electrodynamic pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Figure-8
- Generating element: 2.5-micron aluminum ribbon
- Magnets: Rare-earth neodymium
- Frequency response: 30-15,000Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: -48dB (re. 1v/pa)
- Output impedance: 300 ohms at 1kHz (nominal)
- Rated load impedance: 1,500 ohms (or greater)
- SPL handling: Greater than 135dB at 30Hz
- Output connector: Male XLR 3-pin (pin 2 hot)
- Finish: Matte black
- Included accessories: Shockmount, carrying case, mic sock
- Optional accessories: Pop screen
- Ribbon element warranty: One year
Royer's R-101 lets you put a premium ribbon mic on all of your studio sources!
Royer R-101 Microphone Tech Specs
- Microphone Type Ribbon
- Polar Pattern Figure-8
- Ribbon Type 2.5-micron Aluminum
- Frequency Response 30Hz-15kHz
- Max SPL 135dB
- Output Impedance 300 ohms
- Connector XLR
- Weight 1.06 lbs.
- Included Accessories Shock Mount, Carry Case
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.