The Samson DE50x is a low-profile, omnidirectional headset microphone with a micro-miniature condenser mic capsule. It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a comfortable and discreet design, that's perfect for a variety of professional vocal performance and broadcast vocal applications. And with four adapter cables included, the DE50x can be used with most popular wireless systems.
With an omnidirectional pickup pattern, the DE50x's 2.5mm micro-miniature mic capsule captures sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis coloration. The result is clear and articulate vocal reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule to the sound source. The DE50x features a low-profile, double ear headset design with an easily adjustable frame and mic boom. This allows for a secure and comfortable fit, as well as optimal mic placement, for any user.
The DE50x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose(R) 4-Pin, Switchcraft(R) TA3F and Switchcraft(R) TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the DE50x well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems. The DE50x is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing wind noise and P-pops, a collar clip for unobtrusive wire placement and a protective carry case.
The DE50x features a gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille, all contributing to an IP65 rating for being dust and water/sweat-resistant. This makes the headset ideal for fitness instructors and active performers.
- Headset microphone with 2.5mm micro-miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low-profile, double ear design with adjustable frame and mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F)
- Four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case also included
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.