Samson doesn't "just" manufacture some of the finest wireless systems in the world. They also make great power amps, like the high quality, very affordable Servo Series. These compact, durable amps pack a lot of punch and are versatile enough for both live and studio applications. All three models include circuitry protection against overheating and over current, and the Servo 200, 300 and 600 feature relay-controlled power-on circuitry that prevents speaker "thumps." To keep the Servo Series amplifiers running cool, their design employs twin internal wind tunnels with forced-air cooling via two temperature-sensitive, variable speed fans, which greatly reduce the chance of thermal and overheating problems. The sound is clean, powerful and transparent. This is truly professional sound at a price anyone can afford.Samson Servo 600 Power Amplifier Features
- Rugged servo-controlled 2-space 19" rackmount stereo/mono power amp.
- 300 watts per channel @ 4 ohms (stereo)
- 600 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono mode)
- 20Hz to 50kHz frequency response for maximum sonic performance
- Electronically balanced 1/4" inputs plus RCA connectors
- 1/4" and binding post outputs
- Relay-controlled "power-on" circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Front-panel Clip, Idle, Protection and Power lights
- Unique bipolar output stage for enhanced audio performance
- Independent left/right input level controls with 41 detents for precise level matching
- Twin internal wind tunnels with forced-air cooling via two temperature-sensitive variable speed fans provide quiet performance in critical applications
- All-steel chassis with lightweight anodized aluminum heat sink and matte black finish
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.