The SmartRig+ DI features three different kinds of inputs, and there are two of each: XLR, 1/4” (6.35mm), and 1/8“ (3.5mm). All of the inputs remain active when in use, and you can use 4 of them at the same time. The XLR inputs can supply condenser microphones with +48 volts of phantom power, which enables you to use almost any kind of microphone. The 1/4” (6.35mm) inputs are impedance-matched to get the best sound quality from guitars and basses. The 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs can be used to connect 2 mini-plug microphones, which enables you to use microphones like the Saramonic SR-XLM1 clip-on lavalier mic, and the SR-M3 mini shotgun (both sold separately).
A Mono/Stereo switch on the SmartRig+ DI lets you choose how the channels will be mixed when connected to a device. When set to Mono, anything you plug in will be recorded to both channels. The Mono setting is useful when you’re just plugging in a single microphone, because the audio will be recorded to both channels. The Stereo setting is useful when you’re plugging two microphones or instruments, because both channels will be recorded as independent tracks. This gives you better editing options in post-production.
The multiple inputs on the SmartRig+ DI provide limitless creative potential. You can connect a guitar and microphone at the same time or plug in two microphones for music recording or podcasting. You can even connect the stereo outputs of a digital piano or synthesizer or attach a shotgun microphone and a wireless mic to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot. A built-in headphone jack lets you hear your music-making, audio recording, and video shooting apps, and two large gain knobs make it easy to set levels. The SmartRig+ DI is an affordable and ultra-portable device with impeccable sound quality that provides an impressive amount of functionality to a wide range of uses.
- High-quality 2-Channel Audio Interface for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Enables you to plug in 2 professional microphones or instruments to your Apple device in order to vastly improve the sound quality of videos you shoot, and the audio recorded with apps
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and easy to bring with you everywhere, included strap can be used to attach to selfie sticks, tripods, stands, stabilizers or belt, metal 1/4” 20 tripod thread on the back
- Two XLR inputs with +48v phantom power and 1/4” (6.35mm)
- instrument combo jacks and two 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs, connect shotgun or lavalier microphones to improve sound for video
- Can be used to add a headphone jack to iPhones, 7 and newer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- Noise: -98dB full band (with Phantom Power)
- Gain: +23dBu
- Maximum Output Level: 2Vrms
- Phantom Power: 48V
- Phantom Max Current: 13mA
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2 x XLR + 1/4" (6.35mm) Combo Jack and 2 x 1.8” (3.5mm) TRS
- Selectable Mixer: Mono or Stereo Output via Toggle Switch
- Outputs: 1 x MFi Certified Lightning Output Cable and 1 x Female 1.8” (3.5 mm) Headphone Jack
- Battery: 1 x 9-volt (Alkaline or Lithium)
- Dimensions: 4.72" x 1.57" x 1.57" (120 x 40 x 40mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130g)
- 1 x SmartRig+ DI
- 1 x Hook and loop cable tie and mounting strap
- 1 x printed manual
- 1 x warranty card
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.