The swamp ash body combines with a maple neck and bolt-on construction for a fresh yet classic look and a punchy, full sound. EMG J and EMG P pickups and a 2-band active EQ provide huge versatility to dial in your sound.
Schecter Model T Session Electric Bass Features
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple Neck with Maple Fingerboard
- Bolt-on Neck Construction
- Graph Tech XL Black Tusq Nut
- Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series Tuners
- EMG P and J Pickups
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Ebony Side Blocks, Side Dot Markers
- Scale: 34 inches (863mm)
- Frets: 22 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 inches (305mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: at 1st Fret.826 inch (21mm)/ at 12th Fret.905 inch (23mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653 inches (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32 inch (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG J
- Neck Pickup: EMG P
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt w/Screw Plate
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.