Featuring hand selected tone woods and active electronics, the Session Stiletto 5 bass is versatile to meet the needs of todays bassists. Starting with the hand selected Swamp Ash body for the best resonance and firm lows as well as weight reduction to the Hard Rock Maple neck for the added tightness and snappy response.
The Ebony side block inlays work as the fingerboard side block indicators as well. The EMG Active pickup sets matched with the EMG Active 3-Band EQ powered by an 18 volt system gives this bass line all the tonal options to dial in your own original sound for the stage or the studio.
Schecter Session Stiletto 5 Fretless Electric Bass Features
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple Neck/Fretboard
- Graph tech black TUSQ XL nut
- Black Side Lines (inlay)
- EMG Active DC/J pickups and 3 band EQ
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Black Side Lines (Top Inlay)
- Scale: 35" (889mm)
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret.826" (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret.905" (23mm)
- Nut Width: 1.771" (45mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 40DC
- Neck Pickup: EMG 40J
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/3-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt with Screw Plate
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Tuners: Grover Bass 144 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.