Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters. Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845 and e 865 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
What's in the box
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MMD 835-1 microphone head (835-S variants only)
- MMD 845-1 microphone head (845-S variants only)
- MME 865-1 microphone head (865-S variants only)
- GA 3 rackmount set
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
- Frequency supplement sheet
- Frequency range: A: 516 - 558 MHz
- Dimensions: Approx. 190 x 212 x 43 mm
- Compander: Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight: Approx. 980 g
- Audio output: 6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +12 dBu ,XLR socket (balanced): +18 dBu
- Signal-to-noise ratiox: ≥ 110 dBA
- Switching bandwidth: up to 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation: ±24 kHz
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Power supply: 12 V DC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC sockets
- Current consumption: 300 mA
- Adjacent channel rejection: Typically ≥ 65 dB
- Intermodulation attenuation: Typically ≥ 65 dB
- Receiving frequency: Max. 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels
- RF sensitivity: < 2.5 μV for 52 dBA eff S/N
- Squelch: low: 5 dBµV middle: 15 dBµV high: 25 dBμV
- Preset 1: Flat
- Preset 2: Low Cut (-3 dB at 180 Hz)
- Preset 3: Low Cut/High Boost (-3 dB at 180 Hz, +6 dB at 10 kHz)
- Preset 4: High Boost (+6 dB at 10 kHz)
- Temperature Range: -10 °C to +55 °C
- Receiver Principle: True diversity
- Blocking: ≥ 70 dB
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.