Sennheiser's EW 112 G3 wireless system gives you everything you need to achieve great-sounding audio during presentations. This system comes with an inconspicuous ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone that's designed to reproduce speech naturally. What's more, the Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system comes with a bodypack transmitter and a long-lasting battery, so it's ready to stand up to day-in and day-out use. An easy-to-setup, sturdy rackmountable receiver rounds out the handy Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system.
Sennheiser Evolution EW 112 G3 Wireless System
- Pro-quality sound support for less!
- Ideal for theater and presentation use
- Complete system with microphone, bodypack transmitter and rackmount receiver
- Operates on Sennheiser's A frequency band
Pro-quality sound support for less!
The stage is yours — no matter how big, no matter how small. No matter what, when, or where you're presenting, the EW 112 G3 wireless presentation system gives you pro-standard sound support. You get the same quality as used in TV studios and huge international conference halls — for less.
Ideal for theater and presentation use
The EW 112 G3 system from Sennheiser is ideal for theater and presentation use. The ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone is virtually invisible. The extremely small SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, as well as the EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, features an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
Complete system with microphone, bodypack transmitter and rackmount receiver
The EW 112 G3 system gives you everything you need for successful wireless performance. You don't need additional components or accessories.
Operates on Sennheiser's A frequency band
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 system operates on Sennheiser's A band, between 516MHz and 558MHz.
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Features
- Operates on Sennheiser's A band (516MHz-558MHz)
- Bodypack transmitter with ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone and rackmountable receiver
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Pilot tone squelch (defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems)
- New battery concept (AA cells and optional rechargeable battery)
- Transmitter battery-status telemetry on all models
- Audio-signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- XLR jacks on rackmountable receivers
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Includes
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone (omnidirectional pickup pattern)
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 delivers professional wireless performance, in a no-hassle package!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.