Sennheiser HD 700 Open-backed Audiophile Headphones at a Glance
- A natural, speaker-like listening perspective
- Astonishing audiophile sound
- They're from Sennheiser
The Sennheiser HD 700's angled Duofol transducers mimic the positioning of a pair of reference monitor speakers, overcoming the main objection many recording engineers have to monitoring on headphones: the sense of being smack dab in the middle of your mix. It's this speaker-like listening perspective - combined with their exceptional comfort - that makes the HD 700s so perfect for studio use.
Astonishing audiophile sound
Sennheiser's HD 700 headphones feature an open-back design. Open-back headphones give you a more natural, speaker-like listening experience, with a more spacious soundscape than closed backs can produce. Angled 40mm Duofol transducers with powerful neodymium magnets mounted in curvaceous stainless steel mesh deliver a stunningly detailed sound stage and ultra-quick response for amazingly lifelike audio reproduction over a jaw-dropping frequency range. All this Sennheiser engineering mojo makes the HD 700s ideal for monitoring, mastering, and critical listening. And you'll love how comfortable and adjustable the HD 700s are.
They're from Sennheiser
When it comes to pro audio, Sennheiser knows what they're doing. Established in 1945, this German company has been behind some of the most iconic professional mics ever made. The Sennheiser MD 421 is many engineers' first choice for toms and electric guitar cabinets, and the company's MKH Series shotgun mics are what top Hollywood location sound mixers place on their booms to cleanly capture dialog and production effects. Sennheiser headphones are tracking essentials in high-end studios worldwide. With Sennheiser products in your toolkit, you're in good company.
Sennheiser HD 700 Open-backed Audiophile Headphones Features
- Open ear cup design provides smooth and natural sound reproduction throughout the audible range
- 40mm Duofol transducer mounted in uniquely curved, stainless steel mesh delivers precise sound
- Powerful neodymium magnet systems offer detailed, lifelike audio reproduction from 10-42kHz
- Ventilated magnet system regulates air mass to achieve low total harmonic distortion
- Vibration dampening headband frame reduces unwanted resonances to deliver music in its purest form
- Micro-fiber ear cushions guarantee comfort for long listening sessions
- Angled transducer mimics the positioning of a set of reference monitors
- DuoFol diaphragm provides a wide sound stage with ultra-quick response
- Ventilated magnet system to manage airflow for ultra-low THD
- Specialty steel mesh molded to the natural shape of the acoustic chamber
- Ships in a luxurious storage box
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.