Sennheiser's SR2000IEM system brings together the reliability and flexibility you need out of a professional in-ear monitoring setup. This rackmountable transmitter lets you select among 26 frequency banks with up to 32 channels. And, you have the power to program six of the frequency banks. For technical freedom, the SR2000IEM can switch between RF output powers. And, beyond that, there's a 5-band equalizer onboard, to optimize the output signal for in-ears. You can take charge of all of the functions remotely, using the SR2000IEM's Sennheiser WSM PC software.Sennheiser SR2000IEM Rackmountable Wireless In-ear Monitor Transmitter at a Glance
- Ethernet connection for computer-based control
- Powerful, flexible operation plus great sound options
- A commitment to exceptional wireless quality
Ethernet connection for computer-based control
Through the Ethernet connections, you can monitor and control SR 2000 from your PC using Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager software. You can also easily link other network-compatible components from other Sennheiser series.
Powerful, flexible operation plus great sound options
The Sennheiser SR2000EIM transmitter puts up to 3,000 frequencies in up to 75MHz switching bandwidth at your disposal. It has 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 presets, and you can set frequencies in 25kHz steps. It's easy to tailor sound to a performer's tastes with the SR2000IEM, thanks to an integrated 5-band EQ and enhanced low-end frequency response.
A commitment to exceptional wireless quality
Sennheiser wireless products give you the reliability you need onstage, on the worship platform, in the meeting room, or any other application that requires mobility plus clean, clear, intelligible sound. There's a reason so many touring professionals prefer Sennheiser: they know they can count on these wireless products day-in and day-out. From handheld, mic-based transmitters to bodypack units, from versatile rackmountable receivers to premium-quality accessories, Sennheiser puts a commitment to quality in every wireless product they make.
- Operates on Sennheiser's "A" frequency band (516-558MHz)
- Rugged 19" all-metal housing with integrated power supply unit
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 32 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25kHz steps
- Switchable RF output power for versatile use
- Enhanced audio-frequency response in bass range
- Integrated 5-band graphic equalizer
- Receivers can be configured from the transmitter menu
- Can be synchronized with the receiver using infrared interface
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
- Monitoring and control using Sennheiser WSM PC software
- User-friendly menu interface with two-color backlit graphic display (red as a warning)
- Pilot tone transmission for interference-free operation
- Adjustable headphone connection
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
The Sennheiser SR2000IEM in-ear monitoring transmitter offers a professional, PC-controllable in-ear solution!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong