The SB4001 pushes the limits and sets new standards for the 500 Series Format. Boasting Quad VCA’s, 6 ratio’s, 10 Attack Times, High Pass/Boost/Slope Sidechain Filters, Wet/Dry Blend Control, External (Key) Input, Classic Stepped Release Settings, Classic And Alternate Auto Release, Variable Release Control, as well as “Grind” Mode (a proprietary valve style harmonic drive adding vintage color), the SB4001 is capable of delivering whatever sound you need. Whether Clean, Dirty, Vintage, Subtle, or Crushed, the SB4001 is sure to be one of the most flexible compressors in your arsenal.
All units are made in the USA to an exceptional level of craft and workmanship.
- Made in the City of Brotherly Love: Philadelphia, USA.
- Quad VCA’s (For Superior Dynamic Range)
- Electronically Balanced
- True Bypass (Relay Controlled)
- Protection From 48V Phantom Power
- Powder Coated Front Panel For Extra Durability.
- All Hand Made Thru Hole Main Audio Path
- Ratios – 1.5,2,4,6,8,10
- Attack Times (Stepped) – .1,.3,1,3,5,10,15,20,25,30,40,50
- Release Times (Stepped) – .3,.6,1.2, Classic Auto release (A1), Alternate Auto Release (A2)
- Release Times (Variable – Engaged By Last Position On Stepped Switch) – Any Time From .1 Sec to 1.2 Sec
- Sidechain Filters – 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, Boost Mode, Slope Mode
- Wet/Dry Blend (For Parallel Processing)
- “Grind” Mode – Special Valve Style Harmonic Drive Mode, adding vintage color
- External/Key Input – Accepts Balanced or Unbalanced Inputs (inserted before sidechain filters)
- Gain (-6 to +18)
- Premium Grayhill Rotary Switches
- Premium Sealed Pots
- All Machined Aluminum Knobs
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.