Superior materials and construction make this one of the more robust ribbon microphones.
The Shure KSM353 is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications. Proprietary Roswellite technology provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability. The high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme sound pressure levels. Hand assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances. Shure KSM ribbon mics are the necessary choice for the world's most accomplished studio and live performances.
Shure KSM353 Ribbon Microphone FEATURES
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90 degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146dB SPL across 30 — 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Spring-loaded suspension shock mount for flexible, fully-isolated stand mounting.
- Upright protective wood case included for storage when not in use
Get the pristine audio of a ribbon mic in your studio. Own one today.
KSM353 Ribbon Microphone Specs
- Transducer Type: Roswellit Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 15,000Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Output Impedance: Transformer, balanced, actual 270 Ω
- Polarity: Positive pressure on front side of ribbon produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3,pin 1 ground
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -53.5 dBV/Pa (2.11 mV/Pa)
- Max SPL: 146 dB
- Connector: Three pin professional audio (XLR) male
- Diameter: 4.83 cm (1.9 in)
- Height: 15.75 cm (6.2 in)
- Weight: 633g (1.4 lb.)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong