Soundscape V6 is distinguished by its no-nonsense approach to work flow and its proven reliability. The software specializes in audio-only recording, editing and mixing - it does not have MIDI sequencing or offer virtual instruments for creative composition. Instead it offers an elegant, versatile and functionally advanced user environment with the capacity to support a wide range of approaches to workflow.
The V6 DAW software requires the presence of an SSL MX4 PCIe card (or its predecessor the Mixpander). The DAW utilizes the DSP power and extremely low latencies (4 samples) of the card, and its high-channel count fiber optic MADI I/O connectivity.
Solid State Logic Soundscape V6 Software Key Features
- High channel count - up to 128 channels of simultaneous audio record/playback
- Optimized for real time performance with near zero latency and sophisticated monitoring options
- Total reliability - extremely robust system delivers industrial strength stability
- Requires MX4 PCIe card - dual 64 channel MADI I/O, DSP, multi-core powered multi-client drivers
- Sounds superb with benchmark SSL audio quality inside the box from recording to mix down
- Highly evolved User Interface including streamlined Audio Editing with many workflow options
- SSL channel EQ, Dynamics and Bus Comp plug-ins - DSP powered legendary SSL sound inside the box
- Supports standard native VST plug-ins running alongside our DSP powered plug-ins
- The legacy collections of plug-ins for Soundscape from other manufacturers remain available
- Soundscape Hybrid Core Audio Engine - 32-/64-bit driver powered Recording/Mixing Engine utilizing MX4 card DSP's and multi core host processing
- Multi format projects - 16-/24-bit and different file formats on a single track without converting
- Local or networked collaboration - multiple users connected via standard Gigabit Ethernet
Mission Critical Applications
- Designed to satisfy the requirements of professional recording engineers in sophisticated, demanding, high pressure environments
- Offers up to 128 channels of simultaneous recording and playback at 24-bit/96kHz, whilst running large amounts of plug-in processing and utilizing sophisticated mixer architecture to deliver complex monitoring set ups
- Performs elegantly without over-stretching the host computer
- The SSL brand is synonymous with the highest standards of audio performance - Soundscape V6 maintains these standards at every step of the production process
- In addition to expected high quality recording, a suite of SSL plug-ins that includes the SSL Channel EQ, Channel Dynamics and Stereo Bus Compressor provide processing tools with the perfect balance of precision and unique tonal character
- For those who mix inside the box, the software offers a superior Double Precision digital mix bus
- The flexible mixer architecture, true multi-client operation and impressive "near zero" latency creates a powerful system with the versatility to create multiple (or duplicate) multi channel record feeds
- Create multiple headphone/artist monitor feeds or build Mix Minus monitor feeds in Broadcast applications with SSL Console Grade quality processing
- The MX4 PCIe card offers 128 channels of fiber optic MADI I/O presented as a pair of 64 channel connections
- MADI fiber is a lossless digital audio format that can be combined with SSL Alpha-Link audio format converters, connected directly to suitably equipped consoles, or integrated with broadcast routers to deliver a very high channel count with uncompromising audio quality
- Offers true collaborative workflow at the very heart of its architecture
- Designed to accommodate and encourage collaborative file and project exchange between multiple audio engineer "seats", either working independently with remote file distribution/exchange, or connected locally via a gigabit Ethernet or Fibrechannel network and central storage (NAS or SAN) infrastructure
- Optimized for multi-file format workflow with the facility to use Soundscape Take, standard Wav and Broadcast Wav file types with different bit-depths on a single timeline without conversion, dramatically speeding workflow
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.