The compressor/limiter and a gate/expander both share the same gain element. The compressor normally has an "over-easy" characteristic, but can be switched to peak sensing, which replaces the "over-easy" characteristic with a "hard knee." With a number of options for hard or soft knee operation, and peak or RMS sensing, the module is able to deliver fantastic sound quality, with very low noise and distortion.
The gate/expander section can act as an infinity:1 gate, or as a 2:1 expander. Variable hysteresis (dependence of the state of a system on the history of its state) is incorporated in the threshold circuitry to prevent spurious triggering of the gate when the signal is close to the threshold level. This means that the signal has to decay roughly 2dB below the threshold level before the gate will start to close.
Note! Module requires an X-Rack or Mynx chassis to function
- Single channel, modular dynamics processor based around SSL's XL 9000 K SuperAnalogue console circuitry
- Comprises a compressor/limiter and a gate/expander, both of which use the same gain element
- "Key" side chain input on the rear panel of the unit allows for external control of the dynamic process
- The side chain control signals of multiple modules can be linked
- When two (or more) Dynamics sections are linked, whichever section has the most gain reduction will control the other section
- Dual five-LED ladders display gate/expander functioning
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.