When used with the 4- and 8-channel input modules, and if required, a microphone preamp module(s), the X-Rack becomes a compact, high-end mixer solution, with mix insert and insert sum points (provided on two 25-pin D-Sub connectors), mono compatibility check, and metering of the master out.
As a control room module, provision is available for connection of two pairs of monitor speakers and also provides dedicated controls for level, dim and cut.
Note! The Solid State Logic X-Rack Master Bus Module operates in conjunction with the X-Rack Mic Pre Amp, along with the eight- and four-input X-Rack Line Return modules
- Compact stereo monitor section for X-Rack with multiple routing and mixing options
- Provides the mix amps and outputs for the X-Rack's internal mix, record and solo/AFL buses
- The mix bus includes a balanced insert point immediately before the mix level control
- The record bus provides a direct path to a DAW (or any other recorder), allowing the mix bus to be used to provide a monitor mix while recording one or more inputs via the record bus
- Two sets of stereo loudspeaker outputs plus a headphone amplifier are provided. The headphone socket is driven by a fixed gain amplifier immediately post the "level" control and is un-affected by the loudspeaker "alt" switch
- If one of the "solo" switches on any other X-Rack modules is active, the "solo" LED illuminates and the AFL bus is switched to the monitor output in place of the selected signal
- Provides dedicated controls for level, dim and cut
- The monitor section controls can be controlled remotely using MIDI controller commands from any MIDI controller
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.