The compressor can switch between RMS and Peak sensing, and also offers a Hard Knee mode to provide a wide range of leveling control. The secondary circuit functions as either a noise gate or an expander to enhance creative sound design possibilities. The module has a +4dBu operating level and offers balanced stereo line 1/4" input and output connectors. A 1/4" mono external key input allows multiple modules to be linked.
Solid State Logic X-Rack Stereo Dynamics Module Features
- Designed for the X-Rack rack system
- Independent compressor/limiter and expander/gate circuits provide familiar Superanalogue level control tools for recording and mixing
- The compressor can switch between RMS and Peak sensing, and also offers a Hard Knee mode to provide a wide range of levelling control with dedicated gain reduction metering
- The secondary circuit functions as either a noise gate or an expander to enhance creative sound design possibilities
- The module has a +4dBu operating level and offers balanced stereo line 1/4" input and output connectors
- A 1/4" mono external key input allows multiple modules to be linked
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.