Solid State Logic XLogic Alpha Channel at a Glance
- SSL analog channel processing for your audio workstation
- Pro mic preamp with line and instrument level switching,
- Studio-class EQ, filter and limiter sections
- Variable Harmonic Drive circuit
Building upon the exceptional success of the XLogic range of analog rack processors, the XLogic Alpha Channel is poised to bring the elusive SSL 'sound' to a whole new generation of producers and engineers. With all the features needed to record great vocal or instrument tracks, the Alpha Channel offers a studio class mic pre and processing based on SSL's years of experience in designing the world's leading analog recording consoles. A huge proportion of the music you know and love was recorded on SSL, renowned for the superior audio qualities you've heard on countless hit records. That elusive sonic ingredient is in the Alpha Channel.
Pro Mic Preamp
Alpha Channel offers the classic combination of a studio-class mic preamp, highpass filter, parametric EQ, analog to digital conversion as standard and 'Lite Limit' limiting. The preamp is ultra-clean as only SSL can offer, and features line-level and hi-Z instrument input switches, so you can record your guitar, bass, keyboards, and etc direct through your gold SSL channel into your DAW via analog or digital outputs. The Alpha Channel preamp section also offers the features any pro would expect including 48V phantom power, phase invert switches.
Studio-class EQ, Filter and Limiter
The processing section of the XLogic Alpha Channel features a 3-band SSL parametric EQ with mid frequency Q control and dual LF curves, plus a highpass filter with selectable 40Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz cut-off frequency. To keep your input signal from distorting or overloading the built-in limiter features intelligent auto-limiting that maximizes recording headroom and avoids DAC clipping. If SSL processing onboard isn't enough for you, the XLogic Alpha Channel has an insert send/return system with sync for additional processing, insert sum, or multi unit cascade so you can have a stereo gold channel of SSL or more.
Variable Harmonic Drive Circuit
The SSL XLogic Alpha Channel also features the unique SSL 'VHD' (Variable Harmonic Drive) circuit that adds SSL's classic analog sound to DAW recordings by offering controlled 2nd or 3rd harmonic distortion. With its combination of tube-style 2nd harmonic or transistor-style 3rd harmonic degradation, VHD is like a time machine of distortion characteristics.
Solid State Logic XLogic Alpha Channel Features
- Professional ultra-clean mic preamp with line level & hi-Z instrument input switches
- 48V Phantom Power And Phase Invert Switches
- Variable Harmonic Drive circuit; a "Time Machine" of distortion characteristics
- highpass filter with selectable 40Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz cut-off frequency
- Insert send/return system with sync for additional processing, insert sum or multi unit cascade
- Built-in professional quality analog to digital conversion - as standard
- Auto sample rate sensing and self-adjustment
- Three band SSL parametric EQ with mid frequency Q control and dual LF curves
- Intelligent auto limiting that maximizes recording headroom and avoids DAC clipping
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.