The interface allows equipment like routers, digital mixing consoles and converters to be directly interfaced with Pro Tools HD. This solution can provide simplified interconnectivity and significant cost reductions, eliminating the need for complicated format conversion workarounds. However, the Delta Link MADI HD and PT cards still require an external Wordclock source to function.
MADI to Pro Tools HD Converter Features
- Allows MADI interfacing to Digidesign's Pro Tools HD systems
- Provides two primary port interfaces (thirty-two channel each) to a Digidesign Pro Tools HD card
- Two optical MADI ports deliver duplicate sixty-four channel feeds
- Each MADI port offers 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz, and 14 or 16 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 192kHz
- Word/SuperClock input
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration. For instance, when combining the Delta Link MADI HD with the Alpha Link MADI SX converter unit, it is possible to route the analog and AES/EBU inputs to the MADI outputs, and at the same time the MADI inputs to the analog and AES/EBU outputs
- The latency generated by the Delta Link MADI HD itself is limited to 1 sample (MADI Out) and 1-2 samples (MADI In). Furthermore the unit allows to set a user definable latency compensation per channel
- The Delta-Link MADI HD is also suitable for applications where Pro Tools audio hardware is used with third party software packages, e.g. Logic Pro
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.