In addition to offering simple point-to-point bulk routing, the unit offers source distribution (single source to many destinations), device splitting (any combination of individual channels to any destination) and source aggregation (a single 64 channel output consists of any combination of channels from various inputs). It provides a 512 x 512 point routing matrix controlled by cross-platform SSL Logictivity browser software, making the creation of even the most complex routing configurations very straightforward.
The hardware itself can store up to 128 presets and continues to function when the broser software is disconnected. The MADI-X8 can act as a master clock source or as a clock distribution system via its MADI and/or Wordclock connections. It has Intelligent Clock Sensing with Auto Failover which can monitor both a Primary Master Clock and a Secondary Clock source and switch automatically should the master clock source fail. Up to four units can be controlled by a single browser, and multiple browsers can control a single MADI-X8 over a wired or wireless network.
- 8 MADI I/Os (6 x optical and 2 x coaxial)
- Single Wordclock In with three Wordclock Out
- Versatile point to point source distribution, source splitting and source aggregation
- Straightforward set up via intuitive cross platform Logictivity browser software
- Preset based recall of partial or full routing set ups
- Ethernet browser connection - controllable over Wi-Fi and Internet
- Efficient and simple network setup using Multicast DNS Auto Unit Discovery (Bonjour)
- Logictivity browser can access up to 4 MADI-X8 units simultaneously
- Multiple Logictivity enabled MAC's and PC's can access the MADI-X8 simultaneously
- Dual master clock source (internal, Wordclock or MADI input A-H) with Auto Failover
- 512 x 512 channel @48kHz, 256 x 256 channel @96kHz, 128 x 128 channel @192kHz cross point matrix
- Independent MADI mode operation (56/64 channel mode, legacy/frame pattern) per MADI I/O
- Full preservation of "Control over MADI Data" (depending on the data protocol)
- Support for Varispeed (+/-10% on 56 channel ports only)
- Ultra low MADI roundtrip latency - 4 samples (44.1/48kHz), 8 samples (88.2/96kHz), 16 samples (176.4/192kHz)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.