Get rid of troubling noise with the Sonnox DeNoiser plug-in. This restoration-favorite tool features advanced algorithms for helping you get rid of unwanted, for good. There are separate DeHisser, Detect, and Remove sections for an intuitive workflow. And with a effective automatic, freeze, and manual modes, you have a lot of control over just what sort of noise you remove, making sure what's supposed to be there stays there. Previously only available in the first-class Sonnox Restore bundle, the power of DeNoiser is now available solo for RTAS, VST and AU use.Sonnox - a heritage of no-compromise excellence
The Sonnox design team traces its roots back to the development of the legendary Oxford OXF-R3 recording console of the 1990s, which found a home in leading studios worldwide. As audio production shifted towards digital workstations, the OXF-R3 sparked a series of software developments starting with the Oxford EQ and Dynamics plug-ins. In short order, the expanding Oxford Plug-in family garnered a reputation among top engineers for their no-compromise sonic excellence and intuitive user interfaces.Sonnox DeNoiser Plug-in Features at a Glance
- Audio processing and restoration plug-in
- High performance noise removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate DeHisser, Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Noise threshold/reduction controllable in frequency bands using adjustable bias curve
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
- Mac/PC, RTAS, VST or AU
Get unwanted noise out of your hair with the Sonnox DeNoiser plug-in!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.