Offering the speed and versatility required by multimedia photographers, the Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera from Sony combines a high-resolution sensor, hybrid AF system, and apt video recording capabilities, all within a compact and convenient form factor. Pairing a 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, this camera is able to record up to 6 fps continuous shooting with notable sensitivity to ISO 25600. Full HD video recording is supported in the high-quality XAVC S codec, with the ability to shoot at 1080p in 60, 30, or 24 fps frame rates. Complementing the multimedia imaging capabilities is the Fast Hybrid AF system, which pairs 179 phase-detection points with 25 contrast-detection points to deliver fast, accurate, and consistent focusing abilities. The a5100 is poised to deliver the all-around performance desired by contemporary photographers while still maintaining the convenience needed for everyday shooting.
In regard to handling, the a5100 sports a sleek design that is characterized by a large 3.0" 921.6k-dot LCD monitor, which features a 180° upward tilting design to permit easier viewing from both front-facing and above angles. Furthermore, the LCD is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive control over image playback and menu navigation, as well as the ability to release the shutter and touch-to-focus for pinpoint accuracy. Seven customizable function buttons facilitate efficient control over a variety of settings and modes. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC-enabled devices, is also integrated into the a5100 to support remote camera control and image sharing to linked mobile devices.
Included with the camera body is a Sony E-mount 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Retractable Zoom Lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm. This range of perspectives is well suited to everyday shooting and is further enhanced through the inclusion of Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for minimizing the appearance of camera shake. Power Zoom technology allows for electronic control over the zoom position and the inclusion of one extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements helps to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as contribute to high overall sharpness.
SONY Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens Highlights
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Gapless On-Chip Lens Design
- 3.0" 921.6k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video in XAVC S at 50Mbps
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Manual Focus Peaking and Zebra Function
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens
In The Box
Sony Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Brown)
SONY Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens Specifications
- Lens Mount Sony E-Mount
- Camera Format APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
- Pixels Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
- Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
- Max Resolution 24MP: 6000 x 4000
- Aspect Ratio 3:2, 16:9
- Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: AVCHD Ver. 2.0, MP4, XAVC S
- Audio: AAC LC, AC3, Dolby Digital 2ch, Linear PCM (Stereo)
- Bit Depth 14-bit
- Dust Reduction System Yes
- Memory Card Type Memory Stick Pro Duo
- Memory Stick PRO HG-Duo
- Memory Stick XC-HG Duo
- Focus Control
- Focus Type Auto & Manual
- Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 179
- Contrast Detection: 25
- Viewfinder Type None
- Display Screen 3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (921,600)
- Exposure Control
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-25600
- Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
- Speed: 30 - 1/4000 second, Bulb Mode
- Type: Electronic & Mechanical
- Speed: 1/4 - 1/4000 second in Movie Mode
- Metering Method Center-weighted average metering, Multi-zone metering, Spot metering
- Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Intelligent Auto, Manual, Movie, Programmed Auto, Scene Selection, Shutter Priority, Superior Auto, Sweep Panorama
- Metering Range: EV -1.0 - EV 20.0
- Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Color Temperature Filter, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
- Burst Rate Up to 6 fps at 24 MP for up to 75 frames
- Up to 3 fps at 24 MP for up to 75 frames
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Continuous Shooting Up to 6 fps
- Self Timer 10 seconds, 2 seconds
- Connectivity HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB
- Wi-Fi Capable Yes
- Battery 1x NP-FW50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.7 VDC, 1080 mAh
- AC Power Adapter AC-PW20 (Optional)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.3 x 2.5 x 1.4" / 109.6 x 62.8 x 35.7 mm excluding protrusions
- Weight 9.98 oz / 283 g with battery and memory card
- Kit Lens
- Focal Length 16 - 50 mm
- Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 - 75 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
- Minimum: f/22 - 36
- Angle of View 83° - 32°
- Minimum Focus Distance 9.84" (25 cm)
- Magnification 0.215x
- Elements/Groups 9/8
- Diaphragm Blades 7
- Autofocus Yes
- Image Stabilization Yes
- Filter Thread Front:40.5 mm
- Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.63 x 1.19" (66.7 x 30.2 mm)
- Weight 4.09 oz (116 g)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.