Hit the field with the Sound Devices 664. This high-performance portable audio mixer and recorder is perfect for both basic and complex production setups. There are six microphone preamplifiers onboard, each with its own limiter, highpass filter, and direct output. From there, the three sets of balanced master outputs give you a wide range of connectivity flexibility. If you need to capture audio directly, there's a built-in SD/CF recorder that can record industry-standard WAV files or basic MP3s. For total field freedom, the 664 can be powered by five AA batteries.Sound Devices 664 Portable Production Mixer and SD Recorder at Glance
- Six preamplifiers with individual limiters and highpass filters
- Records to SD and CF media
- Designed to withstand extreme weather and climate
The 664 features six transformer-balanced microphone inputs with significant gain and headroom. Each input accepts sources of various types and levels, and each has its own limiter, sweepable highpass filter, and pre- or post-fade direct output. The 664 has a fully integrated Ambient Lockit generator and reader for those who need a time code.Records to SD and CF media
The 664 has an integrated 2-track, digital audio recorder that writes industry-standard Broadcast Wave files to SD and CF media. A simple joystick controller is used to take command of recording functions. Just push up to begin recording either WAV or MP3 files. Files can be either 24- or 16-bit, with WAV files having sampling rates up to 48kHz.Designed to withstand extreme weather and climate
The 664, like all of Sound Devices' professional audio products, is designed to withstand the physical and environmental extremes of field production. The 664 uses molded, metallized carbon fiber top and bottom chassis panels for increased durability and weight reduction. Additionally, its front panel is gasketed for improved resistance to moisture.Sound Devices 664 Portable Production Mixer and SD Recorder Features
- 6 high-performance microphone inputs with 2-stage gain control, limiter, variable highpass, and solo monitoring
- Pre- or post-fader direct outputs per input
- Multiple, balanced output connections
- AES/EBU output option
- Integrated digital recorder with simple control records to SD or SDHC media
- Time code via a fully integrated Ambient Lockit generator and reader
- Flexible metering modes, including zoom metering for high precision near 0dBFS
- Voice-confirmation appears in headphones for critical operational information and when navigating the Setup Menu
- Lightweight design uses metallized, molded carbon fiber top and bottom panels for durability and strength
- Front panel is gasketed for protection from weather
- Powered by five AA batteries or external 10-18 VDC
Hit the field with the flexible 10-channel Sound Devices 664 mixer and SD recorder!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.