The 2-channel Sound Devices 702T is a powerful 2-track file-based digital audio recorder with time code. The super-compact device records and plays back to convenient, removable CompactFlash cards, making field recording simple and fast. It writes and reads uncompressed PCM audio at 16 or 24 bits with sample rates between 32kHz and 192kHz. Compressed (MP3) audio playback is also supported. The time code implementation makes the 702T perfect for any dual-system video or film production application.Sound Devices 702T Digital Recorder at a Glance
- Premium preamps for high-bandwidth recording
- Pro features, compact size, ease of use
- Reliable CompactFlash storage
The 702T implements a no-compromise audio path that includes Sound Devices' next-generation microphone preamplifiers. Designed specifically for high-bandwidth, high-bit-rate digital recording, these preamps set a new standard for frequency response linearity, low distortion performance, and low noise.Pro features, compact size, ease of use
No other recorder on the market matches the 702T's size or feature set. In addition, its learning curve is quite short - powerful does not mean complicated. While the 702T is a very capable recorder by itself, it truly excels when used in conjunction with an outboard audio mixer such as Sound Devices' own 442 or 302.Reliable CompactFlash storage
The 702T's CompactFlash storage is a highly-reliable industry standard. The removable, rechargeable battery is the popular Sony-compatible Li-ion camcorder cell. The 702T interconnects with Windows and Mac OS computers for convenient data transfer and backup.Sound Devices 702T Digital Recorder Features
- Two channels of Sound Devices next-generation microphone preamps with phantom, limiters, and highpass filters
- Records to convenient, removable Compact Flash storage
- Full-function, ultra-stable Ambient time code functionality, tuneable to <0.2 PPM accuracy with all relevant TC rates
- AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on BNC) digital inputs and AES3id outputs
- Programmable, sunlight-viewable LED level metering
- WAV format, mono or poly files, uncompressed PCM audio
- 24-bit or 16-bit (with or without dither) and sampling at 32kHz-192kHz
- MP3/MP2 file playback
- FireWire (IEEE-1394) port for high-speed data transfer to computers
- 6-pin modular C. Link serial input and output for unit linking and control and expansion using the CL-1
- Removable Li-on rechargeable battery compatible with Sony M- and L-mount Li-on batteries
- 10-18 VDC external input powers and charges on-board battery
- Aluminum & stainless-steel chassis for exceptional durability and light weight
- Class-defining compact size
- Designed for the same operational environmental extremes as Sound Devices field mixers
- Sampling frequency: 32-192kHz
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.