POWAIR was designed to be a smarter, more natural sounding compressor. It’s a dual-stage loudness leveler / compressor / limiter powered by a novel, proprietary compression engine which provides greater transparency and control than ever before.
The first stage is a K-weighted loudness leveler, perfect for leveling a voice-over or auto-adjusting the level of different pieces of music. In its second compression stage, POWAIR uses an innovative gain detection and reduction engine, capable of fast gain changes with minimal distortion and adaptive response to the source.
The unique Punch feature enables full control over the transients’ levels during the attack stage, making it possible to shape the transients’ lengths while keeping peak levels under control.
And in an industry first, POWAIR features Adaptive Compression to maintain an average compression action, adding intensity and glue while keeping the natural dynamics of the recording.
POWAIR’s novel, proprietary compression engine allows for powerful dynamics shaping while maintaining the timbre of the source material, even when pushed to extremes. It enables greater control and transparency of the source’s perceived loudness and intensity and brings a sense of power to vocals, instruments and mixes.
With innovative features such as Punch and Adaptive Compression, POWAIR offers an extra level of control over transients, enabling you to uniquely shape your sound while fully retaining the dynamics of the original performance.
Whether you need to deliver tracks to EBU specifications or control the levels of a dynamic performance, the K-weighted perceived loudness (LKFS) leveler will smoothly ride your tracks to your target level.
Additional features such as L/R and M/S processing with variable stereo-link, bandpass and bandstop side-chain filter, tempo-synced recovery time, side-chain input and analytic auto-makeup gain complete POWAIR’s comprehensive feature set.
- Novel, ultra-fast gain detection and reduction compression design
K-weighted loudness auto-leveler
- Punch enables precise level control of transients during the attack period independent of attack time
- Adaptive Compression enables maintaining average compression for natural performance dynamics
- Machine learning-based perceived loudness auto makeup gain compensation
- Band-pass and band-reject side-chain filter
- External side-chain key input
- Mono, stereo and mid/side operation modes with continuously-variable compression link control
- ITU-R BS.1770.4-compliant LKFS and true-peak output level meters
- Mac: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.7 or higher
- Windows: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, graphics card supporting OpenGL 2.1, Windows 7 or higher
- Plug-in formats: AAX, Audio Unit, VST, VST3
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is not required)
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.