Float away with the liquid, swaying effects of this amazing stereo chorus pedal. The Source Audio One Series Gemini offers deep, hypnotic chorus in Classic single voiced mode, as well as Dual, and Quad voiced modes. Float away with the liquid, swaying effects of this amazing stereo chorus pedal. The Gemini Chorus offers three types of deep, hypnotic chorus. The Classic chorus creates a single voiced effect, conjuring the sought-after tones from the first wave of chorus pedals in the early 1970s. The rich Dual Chorus provides a smooth, yet animated double voiced chorus. The thick and lush Quad chorus recaptures a full-on 80s vibe, with a less than subtle, rack system sound. Once you’ve found your chorus, dial in the sweet spot with the onboard Mix and Tone controls.
If you’re the type that really wants to dive in and make fine adjustments, connect the Gemini to the Neuro Effect Editing software (for Mac or Windows) or Mobile App (for Android or iOS). Adjust a range of additional parameters including Delay time (shorten the Delay time for a flanger-ish effect), output level, LoRetain (our low-end preserving process), Resonance, Tremolo, and more. Once you’ve dialed in your dream chorus, you can download it to one of the pedal’s three mode switch locations, share it with other musicians, and save it to your personal effects library.
The Gemini Chorus is also fully MIDI compatible when connected to the Source Audio Hub. Save up to 128 pedal presets, easily recalled via any brand of MIDI foot controller.
Source Audio One Series Gemini Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Choose from 3 onboard effects with the center mode switch.
- Simple and intuitive, yet powerful 4-knob control panel
- Stereo Input and Output jacks.
- USB port — Onboard USB port for simple computer connection and firmware updates.
- MIDI Capable — Use the Soundblox HUB for MIDI access to control parameters and save up to 128 user presets.
- Neuro Mobile App. — download the free Neuro Mobile App and access an additional set of adjustable parameters or download any of the pedal’s available algorithms. The App works on iOS and Android devices and connects to the pedal via the headphone jack.
- Neuro Effects Editor Software — Download the free Neuro Software and access an additional set of adjustable parameters or download any of the pedal’s available algorithms. The pedal connects to any Mac or Windows based system via the USB jack in the top I/O panel.
- Multi-Function Jacks — Use the Source Audio Hot Hand motion sensors, or Dual Expression Pedal, for on-the-fly control over modulation or any knob parameter.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs) 9V DC power supply included.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.