The Source Audio Dimension reverb boasts 12 stunning reverbs created by acclaimed sound designer, Bob Chidlaw, packaged in a compact stompbox format with the powerful Soundblox 2 interface. The Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb offers 12 distinct shades of reverb. Choose from 6 reflectively diverse room sounds, two plate and two spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo. The assignable “Option” knob makes it possible to adjust 9 different parameters: wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), bass, treble, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
The Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb features a compact, durable cast aluminum housing, 2 user presets, and Multi-function in and out jacks compatible with Hot Hand, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or MIDI. Use the Hot Hand Motion Sensor or the expression pedal for on-the-fly control over any of the 9 adjustable parameters, or plug in a MIDI controller for external access to presets and parameters.
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 6 different room sounds, 2 plate reverbs, 2 spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 9 Adjustable Parameters — adjust the wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), treble, bass, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
- Multi-function In — use the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor for on-the-fly control over any of the 9 adjustable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio's proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.