The Source Audio Programmable EQ allows for precise tone sculpting with 18dB of cut/boost over 8 frequency bands and 12 dB of additional adjustable output. 4 user presets allow for quick adjustments on the fly. The Source Audio Programmable EQ is a thoroughly modern and highly streamlined upgrade to traditional equalizer pedals. This compact, rugged, cast aluminum stompbox provides quick, hands-free access to four different user programmed EQ settings. Whatever your instrument, playing style, or genre, the Source Audio Programmable EQ is the essential tone-sculpting tool for your live rig.
The Programmable EQ packs plus or minus 18dB of range over seven frequency bands, plus an additional frequency band at 62Hz, accessible via the Octave Extend function. Engaging the Octave Extend systematically optimizes the pedal’s frequency spectrum to accommodate the specific frequency range of the bass. Once you’ve dialed in the desired guitar or bass tone, save it in one of four programmable user presets. Each preset is easily accessible via the hands-free footswitch scrolling function. Simply hold down the footswitch and let the pedal scroll through each preset at an adjustable rate – release to engage. The pedal’s MIDI input also provides remote access to user presets or engages/disengages the effect. Run a MIDI signal from your POD, Eventide Space reverb, TC Nova System or any other MIDI compatible multi-effects unit and vastly expand your tone horizon within each preset.
The Programmable EQ offers a substantial clean boost of up to 12dB. Use the clean boost for an entirely transparent volume increase or go further and give your amp the front-end push needed for an aggressive natural break-up. The relay-based true bypass footswitch provides improved reliability, remote switching capabilities, and a completely unaffected, hard wire signal in bypass mode. As a bonus, the Auto-scrolling function, which automatically scrolls between all four presets at an adjustable rate, creates unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
The pedal runs on a 9V battery (included) or with an optional external power supply.
Source Audio Toolblox Programmable EQ Guitar Effect Pedal Features
- +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
- Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
- Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
- Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 12dB of clean boost.
- Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Hardwire “True” Bypass: utilizes a small-signal relay for improved reliability and remote switching capabilities.
- MIDI input: recall presets, engage/bypass remotely via MIDI.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio's proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Dimensions: 4.5 in/11.4cm (Length) x 2.5 in/6.4cm (width) x 2 in/5.1cm (height)
- Runs on a 9V battery (included) or power supply (not included).
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.