The "MicPre 5.0" is a complete single channel microphone preamp that offers features and flexibility for use in the most serious recording applications. The signal path consists of a matched discrete transistor front-end, premium IC's, and transformer output stage. With the push of a button, the MP5.0 can change from an "Transformer-Balanced" output to a "Active-Balanced" output. The compact 1/2 rack format of the MP5.0 can easily be rack mounted and combined with the Speck Model ASC equalizer to create a highly functional outboard channel strip. The MicPre 5.0 also includes a mix section that makes it perfect for DAW's and remote recording.
What is Mix Node?
The mix section of the MicPre 5.0 provides a separate left/right mix out with level, pan and mute.
With only a simple interface cable, this mix section, or "Mix Node" can be linked with any number of MP5.0's to form a fully integrated mix section.
In many situations such as desktop or location recording, this expandable feature of the MP5.0 can eliminate the need for a separate audio mixer.
Flexible signal routing
The MP5.0 is more than a mic pre. It gives you a surprising number of signal routing alternatives. Just use your imagination when plugging up the MP5.0.
Since the MP5.0 works with balanced or unbalanced gear, you will not be stuck looking for the proper cable or worrying about level compatibility between dissimilar gear.
Speck Electronics MP 5.0 Features
- Matched discrete transistor input / transformer output.
- 70 dB of preamp gain.
- Precision stepped gain control with variable trim control.
- Variable high pass filter.
- Mix output section with level, pan and mute.
- Mix section can be "linked" with additional MP5.0's.
- Transformer "and" active balanced outputs.
- High resolution 10 segment LED VU meter.
- Internal power supply with toroidal transformer.
- All input, output, and insert connectors are balanced.
- Can be combined with the Model ASC EQ to form a Channel Strip.
Speck Electronics MP 5.0 Tech Specifications
- Gain Range (Mic): 70 dB total; +10 to +60dB in 5dB steps; -10/+10 variable trim
- Gain Range (D.I.): -20 to +40 dB in 5 dB steps;
- THD+N: (Gain +40, Output +12dBu); 002% nominal
- Noise EIN (22Hz-22kHz): -126 dBu (150 ohm, 60dB gain)
- Freqency Response: 10Hz-200kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Mic input impedence(10Kz): 4.6k ohms
- D.I. input impedence: 50k ohms
- Maximum input level: +18dBu (without pad); +30dBu (with 20dB pad in)
- Max. output level (10k load): +28dBu at active outputs; +24dBu at transformer output
- HP Filter: 30Hz-250Hz (12dB/octave)
- Phantom Power: +48V regulated
- Dimensions: HxWxD=1.75" x 8.5" x 8.00" (44mm x 216mm x 203mm)
- Weight: 5 Lbs. (2.27kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-120 VAC 50-60Hz; 220-240 VAC 50-60Hz
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.