The X.Sum design takes you beyond the simple hard-left or hard-right summing box, and gives you 16 stereo input channels with level, pan, mix assign and mono select.
If you need more than simple summing, then you need the X.Sum.
The X.Sum is a 32 x 4 line mixer that can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths, samplers, and effect returns. Any of the 16 stereo channels can be assigned to either the main stereo Mix output or the stereo Mix-B output.
The In's & Out's
Connect the X.Sum to virtually any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less. The X.Sum has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu. All audio inputs and outputs are fully balanced and available on TRS connectors.
Looking a bit closer at the rear panel, you will notice a Multi-function I/O connector. This connection increases the functionailty of the X.Sum's inputs and outputs.
The X.Sum includes an external breakout box that adds connectors for the Mix-B outputs and "Pre" Mix-A outputs. The left/right "Pre" Mix-A outputs bypass the X.Sum's master section so you can use your own external preamps to add character and color to your mix.
The X.Sum is the work of Vince Poulos, the designer and owner of Speck Electronics. Speck Electronics has been producing quality professional audio products for over 30 years. Founded in 1973, Speck Electronics has consistently provided innovations in audio products for all segments of professional recording and touring.
Speck Electronics X.Sum Mixer Features
- 16 Stereo Line Inputs: Stereo level control; Pan/balance control; Mix assign switch that routes input channel to the main stereo mix or Mix-B stereo mix; Mono Switch; Left and right balanced TRS inputs.
- Master Section: Master level control; Stereo/mono switch; Monitor/Phone level provides; adjustment to headphone jack and Mix-B output; Balanced TRS stereo mix output.
- Multi-purpose I/O connector.
- Expandable to 128 inputs.
- Breakout Box & Expander cables: Combo breakout for Mix-B and Mix-A outputs. Cables to link 2, 3, or 4 X.Sum's.
Speck Electronics X.Sum Mixer Tech Specifications
- Frequency Response (12 dB gain): 3Hz-54kHz (+0/-.5dB)
- THD+n (Gain 12, Output +24dBu): .0024%
- Noise (22Hz-22kHz): -102dBu (Residual output noise) -87dBu (16 channels routed, faders off)
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Input Impedance: 30K Ohms (Balanced) 15K Ohms (Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 60 Ohms
- Dimensions (Mixer): WxHxD=1.75" x 19" x 10.75" (44mm x 483mm x 273mm) Dimensions (Power Supply): WxHxD=4.6" x 2.75" x 7.3" (117mm x 70mm x 185mm)
- Shipping Weight (Mixer & PS): 15 Lbs (6.8kg)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.