Stanton's ST.150 direct-drive DJ turntable doesn't just meet the standards set by DJs with decades of turntablist experience - it raises the bar! If you're looking for simply the best feeling and most responsive turntable on the market, Stanton's ST.150 is it. Its direct-drive motor gives you three times the torque of the old standard, plus all the control you need to dial in the perfect feel. Then there's the ST.150's rock-solid stability and a killer quartz clock, plus cool features such as reverse playback and key correction. You're going to be glad you switched to Stanton ST.150 DJ turntables.Stanton ST.150 Direct-drive DJ Turntable at a Glance
- Top-quality motor and brake give you feel and response like no other
- Rock-solid stability and quartz-locked timing ensure professional performance
- Loaded with useful perks and killer bonus features any serious DJ will love
It doesn't matter what turntable you grew up with, as soon as you get your hands on a Stanton ST.150, you're going to be hooked. This isn't some "me too" turntable that's trying to emulate the feel of the late great Techniques 1200 - the ST.150 is in a class of its own! Featuring the strongest torque motor ever found in a stock turntable and an electric brake to match, the ST.150 lets you pull off lightning fast starts and stops. What's more, both the motor and the brake are fully adjustable too, so you can dial in the exact feel and response you need for total control of your LPs.Rock-solid stability and quartz-locked timing ensure professional performance
Platter response isn't the only thing that sets the Stanton ST.150 turntable apart. By far the most important thing about the ST.150 is its incredible stability. You'll be amazed by how structurally stable this turntable is - it's built like a battleship! Every button, knob, and slider give you the same totally sold feel as its platter and tone arm. What's more, the ST.150's quartz lock timing clock keeps your music steady, even under the most demanding circumstances and challenging conditions.Loaded with useful perks and killer bonus features any serious DJ will love
Sold performance and killer mechanics - what more could you ask for from a professional turntable? Stanton certainly thought of a few things. That's why they loaded the ST.150 turntable with extra features you're going to love. In addition to a reverse playback function, selectable pitch control, and a height-adjustable tone arm, the ST.150 gives you a S/PDIF output for sending high-quality digital audio to your mixer or audio interface. The ST.150 also come with a full complement of accessories, including a slipmat and a set of L-bend cables - things no DJ should be without.Stanton ST.150 Direct-drive DJ Turntable Features
- Arguably the best feeling and most responsive direct-drive turntable on the market
- Fully adjustable motor torque, electric brake, and tone arm height let you fine tune your feel
- Ultra-high torque 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor delivers up to 4.5 Kgf-cm of starting torque
- Delivers up to 3 x the torque of the "industry standard" Technics SL-1200 series for instant starts
- Ultra-stable steel chasis with 332mm die-cast platter and tone arm delvers rock-solid performance
- Quartz Lock clocking maintains steady playback, even under the most demanding circumstances
- Advance functions include Key correction on line-level outputs and reverse playback modes
- Dual Start/Stop buttons allow for battle use
- Digital output provides high-quality audio for use with digital mixers and sound card integration
- Includes removable target light, slipmat, L-shaped cables, and Stanton 680HP cartridge mounted on headshell
When only the best turntable will do, serious DJs choose Stanton's ST.150!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.