Steinberg Nuendo 6.5 Professional Audio Post-production System Software is beefed up and ready to handle your next film or video project. Many of us at AudioBuy.com.au Australia with post-production backgrounds grew up with the earliest versions of Nuendo, and we're excited to see how powerful it's become. For instance, Nuendo 6.5 includes an upgraded ADR system with functions that make foley work a piece of cake. Integrated EBU-compliant loudness processing ensures that your projects come out fully compliant with today's metering standards. With its streamlined workflow experience and seamless integration into the Steinberg/Yamaha Nuage system, Nuendo 6.5 is your one-stop sound-for-picture solution.Steinberg Nuendo 6.5 Professional Audio Post-production System Software at a Glance
- Ultra-advanced mixing console optimized for post
- ADR Taker 2.0 takes the pain out of ADR
- Fully integrated EBU-compliant loudness metering
Steinberg Nuendo 6.5 raises the bar for what a post-optimized mixing console should be. With its sleek single-window concept, Nuendo 6.5's mixing surface gives you instant access to all vital functions and delivers a plethora of visibility configurations and drag-and-drop functionality for lightening-fast operation. An intuitive Quick Link system and Control Link groups let you temporarily or permanently link entire channels - or just specific parameters. The nifty View Sets function lets you store and recall any channel configuration as a preset. You get up to four different MixConsoles, and each one comes with its own channel visibility management, letting you define which channels you want to see - and how they'e arranged.ADR Taker 2.0 takes the pain out of ADR
ADR - automated dialog replacement - can be a pain. Managing actors and a myriad of cue points, tracks, and record ons and offs can really take its toll on your project schedule and your patience. Luckily, Nuendo 6.5 includes Steinberg's ADR Taker 2.0, an advanced system that totally streamlines your ADR workflow. Multiple playback/recording modes, automated naming schemes, and a pre-record buffer option all combine to simplify the ADR process. If you've used other ADR systems, you'll be amazed at how much easier Nuendo 6.5 makes your job.Fully integrated EBU-compliant loudness metering
In post, your live and die by your meters. If your metering isn't spot-on, your project's headed for big trouble. Take television commercials, for example: in recent years their loudness levels have increased dramatically. The EBU R128 loudness norm was introduced to deal with this by harmonizing the loudness level to achieve a higher dynamic range - not simply a higher peak level or increased compression rate. Fortunately, Steinberg Nuendo 6.5 has your back with fully integrated EBU-compliant loudness metering. What's more, in v6.5, Nuendo introduced automatic loudness processing, providing you with worry-free post production.Steinberg Nuendo 6.5 Professional Audio Post-production System Software Features
- A highly sophisticated DAW designed entirely around video post production
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks provide plenty of breathing room for your projects to develop
- Efficient plug-in search function saves you valuable time finding the right processors
- Each channel strip features three compressor types and a brickwall limiter to keep dynamics under control
- Highpass and lowpass filters plus noise gate with sidechain support on every channel make mixing easy
- 64-band CurveEQ lets you easily transfer the sonic characteristics of an audio track to another
- Advanced professional level metering includes EBU-compliant loudness metering
- Automated loudness processing includes industry standards (e.g., EBU R128) and fully user-definable settings
- Convenient setup of effects sends and cue mixes makes monitoring and advanced routing simple
- Easy preset management for individual effect processors or whole signal chains
- Drag-and-drop signal path customization offers intuitive workflow options
- TrackVersions lets you create, rename, and manage parallel versions of your tracks
- MixConvert V6 gives you unmatched downmixing quality and flexibility
- IOSONO Anymix Pro 1.3's advanced panning functionality helps you create great surround mixes
- ADR Taker 2.0 makes automated dialog replacement and foley recording smoother than ever
- MemZap lets you store exact positions and even zoom factors and jump to them quickly
- Track visibility management use dynamic audio track displaying to speed up the handling of large projects
- Fully supports VST and DirectX plug-ins and virtual instruments
- VST Connect SE technology lets you easily collaborate worldwide
- Remote Control Editor lets you visually customize parameters of individual effects and instruments
- Full Steinberg/Yamaha Nuage system integration
- ASIO Guard technology gives you an extra safety cushion while working on demanding projects
- Includes Pro Sound Effects Library - 1.5 GB of professional post-production sounds
Got post to do? Go with the post powerhouse: Steinberg Nuendo 6.5!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong