Great-sounding analog synthesis has never been so accessible, thanks to the Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM module. This revolutionary all-analog synthesizer module combines two very cool multimode oscillators, sweet modulation options, and a killer amp/mixer section with a real Oberheim SEM-style multimode filter, allowing you to create a universe of creative and compelling tones. A full set of highly tweakable knobs make accessing the wide range of sound the Boomstar SEM has to offer easy. What's more, extremely intelligent CV and MIDI implementation make it easy to add a Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM module to your keyboard or studio rig.
Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM Analog Synthesizer Module
- Old-school analog goodness any synth nut can enjoy
- Shape your tone with a versatile Oberheim SEM-style multimode filter
- Get creative with advanced CV and MIDI implementation
Old-school analog goodness any synth nut can enjoy
Whether you're a seasoned synth tweaker or new to the game, you're going to love this synthesizer module! Each Studio Electronics Boomstar model features the same basic layout, with a comprehensive collection of pots and rotary switches set in its sturdy steel chassis. Starting with a pair of multi-waveform oscillators and ending with a warm and forgiving VCA, the Boomstar SEM's analog signal path is totally discrete, going so far as to offer hand-matched transistors in the filter and amplifier sections. As far as modulation and routing options go, you really can't knock the Boomstar SEM, which includes all of the standard LFO and envelope options you'd expect, plus cross modulation and ring modulation so you can really go nuts.
Shape your tone with a versatile Oberheim SEM-style multimode filter
Boldly following in the footsteps of pioneers such as Moog and ARP, the Oberheim's SEM was one of the first synthesizer modules to feature a multimode filter that allowed artists to choose from highpass, lowpass, notch, and bandpass filters. What's more, this multimode filter could produce wildly varying tonal characteristics, making it easy to get a wide range of sound from an otherwise simple synth. The Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM module gives you the same versatile filter to play with on top of an already sophisticated synth, allowing you to experience this amazing sound in a whole new way.
Get creative with advanced CV and MIDI implementation
At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, our customer support agents are used to helping musicians and engineers put together complete systems, which is one of the reasons we think the sheer routing and setup flexibility the Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM has to offer is so cool. For starters, the Boomstar SEM gives you an essential set of CV I/O, plus the external audio input that's let so many non-keyboardists get really creative with analog synth technology. But Studio Electronics did something different with the onboard MIDI circuitry, providing you with a MIDI learn function that makes the Boomstar SEM almost as easy to integrate into your rig as a modern virtual instrument. And to top it off, you can even set note priority and allow overflow notes to pass along to additional Boomstar modules.
Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM Analog Synthesizer Module Features
- An old-school all-analog synthesizer module built for modern artists and composers
- All discrete circuity features hand-matched transistors in the filter and amp
- 32 pots, 2 rotary switches, and 19 toggle switches let you shape your tone dynamically
- Dual oscillators, multiple modulation sources, and powerful mixing capability provide enough hands-on controls to satisfy the most diehard synth nut
- Outfitted with a classic Oberheim SEM-style multimode filter
- All-metal chassis and top-quality components mounted in a through-hole circuit board provides a lifetime of quality performance
- Control voltage, gate, and external input connectivity provide compatibility with other analog synths
- MIDI I/O with learn mode makes connecting to the rest of your gear easy
- MIDI overflow function lets you daisy chain multiple Boomstar models together for a polyphonic arrangement
Get classic synth sound with a Studio Electronics Boomstar SEM analog synthesizer module!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong