High-qualtiy tape delay emulator with two playback heads, adjustable feedback, and up to 3 seconds of delay.
While the quality of tape delay emulators has come a long way, nothing beats the sound of a genuine magnetic tape delay. The REPLICATOR is a pure analog tape delay, handmade in Denmark. It features two playback heads (one tap-tempo controllable, one independently bypassable), and uses a durable C30 1/8" chrome tape cassette for a long life and very easy replacement.
T-Rex Engineering Replicator Delay Pedal Controls
- Delay level: Adjusts the level of the two playback heads
- Feedback: Adjusts the amount of feedback on both delays, reaching self-oscillation
- Delay Time: Adjusts the delay time from 8 ms to 3 seconda; tempo can be tapped (does not apply to Head 2)
- Master Boost: Go from unity gain to +20dB boost for overall volume boosts
- Chorus: Built-in tape modulation; varies the tape speed in very small amounts, resulting in pitch modulation of the delays
- Saturation: Drives the Record head into saturation (led peak indication)
- On/Off switches for: Tap, Chorus, Heads & Master On/Off (true hardwire bypass)
- Kill Dry switch (for parallel loop)
- Input/Output jacks
- Two Expression Pedal inputs
- Includes 24V DC external power supply
Add to your pedalboard today!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.