Get analog tape delay in a board-friendly size.
For those players that are intrigued by the tape echo concept of the T-Rex Engineering Replicator, but do not feel the need for all the bells and whistles, the Replicator Junior is just the ticket.
Equipped with the same basic circuit as the big unit, you still get all the goodies that a tape echo offers, without spending too much pedalboard real estate or money. We kept the most important controls and features, so it's a no-brainer in use.
A single playback head with three controls for level, feedback and time makes tweaking a set-and-forget affair. It does not get any simpler than this. T-Rex added tap tempo, kill-dry switch and a saturation control, to make the pedal useful in various setups and to make it easy to adjust the unit for optimal sound.
To avoid accidental knob movements, the controls can be pushed in so they sit flush with the top of the enclosure.
Dive into a very special world of reels, rollers, motors and the unmistakable sound of a true tape echo that's ever so slightly uneven, lo-fi and unpredictable.
- True, 100% analog tape echo pedal
- Single playback head
- Controls for saturation, effect level, feedback and time
- Tap tempo footswitch
- Push-in knobs avoids unwanted movement
- Made in Denmark
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: 500K ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz: 1K ohm
- Power supply (included): 12V DC, center negative
- Current draw @ 12V DC: 200mA
- Maximum input signal V p-p: 8.7V p-p (12dBu)
- External connectors: input, output, DC inlet
- Controls: delay time, feedback, delay level, saturation, kill dry
- Pedal size incl. knobs: 3.15 x 6.85 x 6.89 in. (80 x 174 x 175 mm)
- Weight: 3.19 lb. (1.45 kg)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.