An award-winning design is made even better by incorporating Tamron VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization technology. A 10.7x zoom that, when used on an APS-C digital SLR renders a picture angle range equivalent to a 43-465mm lens on a full-frame DSLR or a 35mm film SLR. Its Di lens properties allow it to function on full-frame and APS-C digital SLRs, as well as 35mm film SLRs. Engineered for extreme compactness, image quality is optimized through use of a combination of XR (Extra Refractive Index) and LD glass. Internal focusing contributes to responsiveness and maintains constant lens barrel length and Macro focusing brings small subjects into view crisply. The addition of VC (Vibration Compensation) to combat image blur induced by camera shake, sharper handheld results are assuredï¿½Xespecially when conditions call for slower shutter speeds.
TAMRON AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC Camera Lens for Nikon(A20NII) Highlights
- Favor the format flexibility that Tamron Di lenses afford.
- Prefer the added sharpness and expanded shooting possibilities afforded by Tamron VC (Vibration Compensation).
- Value extreme compactnessï¿½Xa form factor that's well-suited for many of today's smaller DSLR bodies.
- Want fewer lens changes, reducing instances of exposing the DSLR sensor to image-degrading dust, or missing the shot.
- Want image quality exceeding typical kit lens capabilities
TAMRON AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC Camera Lens for Nikon(A20NII) In The Box
- AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC (A20NII) For Nikon
- Lens Hood(DA20)
- 67mm Front Lens Cap (CP67)
- Rear Lens Cap
|Angle of View||75-8|
|Diaphragm Blade Number||9|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.49m|
|Macro Magnification Ratio||1:3|
|Diameter x Length||78.1mm x 99mm|
|Accessory||Lens hood (DA20)|
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong